Dealing With Hair Loss: How To Embrace Being Bald and Learn Why It Should Not Impact Your Quality of Life (English Edition)
** This is the book I wish I had read when I started losing my own hair! **
If you're reading this, hair loss is probably a concern for you or somebody you care about. it's probably something that you think about constantly and it may even consume a good portion of your day.
Are any of these thoughts familiar to you?
• I am no longer attractive / this will impact my chances of finding a partner.
• I won't get the job I want / this will hurt my career.
• I look older than my age.
• I look unhealthy and look as though I lack vitality.
• I am inferior to all those guys with full heads of hair.
• I make a poor impression on people I meet.
• The first thing everybody notices is my bald head.
• I’m ashamed and embarrassed about the way I look.
• People will all whisper to each other: “Hey! Get a look at that bald guy!”
• Why is this happening to me? It just isn’t fair!
This book will teach you how to embrace being bald and why It should not impact your quality of life. You'll learn how to make the most of your situation, and even using it to your advantage. in every aspect of your life
This book is not about how you can prevent or reverse hair loss by using some magical natural potion that has remained hidden for centuries until now. Nor is it going to contain recommendations on using dangerous drugs, chemicals and methods that either do not work or have side effects. Salute degli uomini, Salute e benessere, Famiglia, salute e benessere, Libri in altre lingue
Il prezzo di Dealing With Hair Loss: How To Embrace Being Bald and Learn Why It Should Not Impact Your Quality of Life (English Edition) è 2.99 € . Questo prodotto appartiene alla